About Me

Bountiful, Utah
We are the Ta'atiti family. I started this blog back in 2008. I kinda forgot about it for a long time and just recently decided to pick it up again. My main motivations behind this blog is to document my weight loss journey through the Take Shape For Life program as well as document significant events for my kids - Sina and Miracle. Hopefully they will find value in these posts and maybe even learn from some of my life lessons.

KEEPING UP WITH THE TA'ATITI'S

KEEPING UP WITH THE TA'ATITI'S

Monday, October 27, 2008

New SpringWidget

5 comments:

coheiress said...

very niiiiice...
i knew you couldnt keep the TWILIGHT craze away from your blog!..lol...

Carsen and Lesina said...

Hey Sifo. Welcome to the blogging world. Finally I've been wondering what you and Anthony have been up to. Yes I just saw a preview of Twilight on t.v. last night and I am super excited.

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

Twilight Fanatic....good to know you're draggin' it to all the sites your on...lol

SinaGirl said...

Hahaha...yes, I haven't been blogging much on here, though I like to blog on my bebo site. Good to know you guys are keepin up on my twilight craze...

lynette...don't hate me cause' i'm twilightiful!! choohooooo!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

SIFO!! How are you? It's good to see you on here! I got your message on my page a little while ago but when I came to your page I couldn't post anything so I'm glad you got it up and running! Anyhow, I love you! Hope all is going well!