About Me

Bountiful, Utah
We are the Ta'atiti family. I started this blog back in 2008. I kinda forgot about it for a long time and just recently decided to pick it up again. My main motivations behind this blog is to document my weight loss journey through the Take Shape For Life program as well as document significant events for my kids - Sina and Miracle. Hopefully they will find value in these posts and maybe even learn from some of my life lessons.

KEEPING UP WITH THE TA'ATITI'S

KEEPING UP WITH THE TA'ATITI'S

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I JUST HAD TO POST A PICTURE OF MY CHRISTMAS TREE!!

5 comments:

coheiress said...

dude who the heck is commenting on you page???..lol... meanwhiles im glad the pic of the tree is up...

youre such a good blogger!!!...hehe..

SinaGirl said...

i don't know this is, but gosh that was random...

coheiress said...

lol...glad to see you got rid of them random comments...
and yeh.."not limited" could DEFINITELY mean spouse and kids..lol... and then some!...lol...

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

Ua ova kele le NICE o le llua tree eh! E maua gi tree faapega i Nuuuli? Pei uma a ga o Auto a e maua ai trees faapega lii Sifo.

SinaGirl said...

Sini.. o lae lava inu lou haterade a ea? se va'ai oe e laoa i lou inu so'o i ga mea!! We actually had it sent down from my backyard in Nuuuli....how do you like that!!