About Me

Bountiful, Utah
We are the Ta'atiti family. I started this blog back in 2008. I kinda forgot about it for a long time and just recently decided to pick it up again. My main motivations behind this blog is to document my weight loss journey through the Take Shape For Life program as well as document significant events for my kids - Sina and Miracle. Hopefully they will find value in these posts and maybe even learn from some of my life lessons.

KEEPING UP WITH THE TA'ATITI'S

KEEPING UP WITH THE TA'ATITI'S

Saturday, October 28, 2017

The Journey Day 4

10/27/17


For future reference...I was transferring a lot of what I wrote from documented thoughts from previous days so the dates are off that is why I put the dates in the blog....

I started this yesterday, but didn't finish. It was Day 4 yesterday and the morning text I got told me that I should be getting in to "fat burn" mode which means more energy, less hunger in between meals. I definitely started to feel that. My body is changing in terms of how it responds to the fuels. I feel more satisfied after having a fueling and it's easy to drink water as well. I am able to drink a ton of water without any problems.

We ate at cafe rio tonight. I was pretty proud of what I had - steak salad - no rice, no beans, no tortilla, just the meat, lettuce, pico, and guacamole and a little bit of the dressing. I'm finding that I look forward to the daily lean and green meal especially since I am finding good recipes. I found a ton on pinterest that I want to try.

I noticed the swelling in my body especially my hands and feet have gone down a lot. I think the first 15 lb loss was a lot of water weight, but I can totally feel a difference. 


That's my water bag...I take at least 4 bottles of water, a propel, and a powerade zero to work with me along side my fuels. 



That was me this afternoon...feeling really good. I sent that pic to Anthony and mama! Anyone who knows me knows that I do not like pics and I don't randomly take them like this so this is huge for me. I can see a difference in my face and I love it.

0 comments: